Cooling System Is Craped(ing on me!)

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Fri Jul 18 11:32:38 EDT 2003

Ok, new's the radiator, and it's not a broken fitting, but the end
cap that's leaking.  What's the conventional wisdom at this point on
radiators?  I remember somebody talking about going to a radiator shop to
get work done, and guessing from the leak spot, I think it's repairable.

Any suggestions on a good radiator shop in the Seattle area, or barring
that, pound for pound, who's our favorite for radiators these days?

Derek P