my car is now a smoker....

bill bleiler b_ill78 at
Fri Jul 25 08:23:56 EDT 2003

hey guys, what do you thing is causing this. with the
car just sitting you snap the throttle up to around 6k
and let off it spits out grey smoke and then continues
to smoke for a second as the car returns to
idle....what do you think could be causing
this....turbo seals, rings, ?????...oh yea on the
carbon fiber hood thing let me know what type of vents
you want and where you want them. then we can vote on
which one we want and go from there.. thanks

Do you Yahoo!?