re. carb cleaner vs. air intake cleaner/throttle body cleaner

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Sun Jul 27 22:19:01 EDT 2003

My contranian instincts classify your statements in this post as pure BS.
Neither ISVs nor TBs can be "trashed" by any cleaner.  They may not be
improved by any of your recomendations, but what defines your "trashed"