20V After-Run System Consensus

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:22:32 EDT 2003

If you are used to the 5ktq afterrun circuitry/activation the 91 200 is low
frequency in comparison.  Attribute that to a better cooling system (read: a
brag, not a complaint) audi put into the 20vt cars.

Scott Justusson
QSHIPQ Performance Tuning
Chicago IL

glad to see this from a person withs tons o BTDT.  My first 200 20V is very
similar in afterrun times/occurences to my 5KTQ.  My "new" 20v is more like
you describe and I was worried, after replaciing every coolant sensor and
still no afterrun, even though fan was running when key was turned off.  I
will try and worry less.