Phil Rose Cluster Ground Request

BriceW at BriceW at
Thu Jul 31 04:20:21 EDT 2003

      Could you please repost your fix fo the cluster. The one where you
solder a jumper wire to ground the speedo. I have  re-soldered the
speedo and OK check system and work great and now have the problem where
the speedo an tach die and one of the bulbs behind speedo dies and
othern problems, etc. and if I drive with a loosened cluster and move it
while driving everything is fine for awhile.
    How in the hell did you figure that one out?
     I ran across a partial post of this problem on audifans and it was
right on the mark.