Turbo Coolant Hose

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 12:48:05 EDT 2003

While I'm in behind the pump, I noticed that the end of one of the small
coolant lines is starting to split.  This is the small hose attached to the
coolant manifold via a banjo-bolt/union, and then on the other side attaches
to a metal hose that then makes it's way to the turbo.

Audi has the hose for 10 dollars and about 5 days out.  As the hose looks
like a straight run, I'm guessing it might also be a fairly standard
diameter.  If you guys can figure out which hose I'm talking about, I'm
wondering if anybody has replace this using off the shelf parts, and if so,
what diameter they used.

I'll probably just pull it off and head to the auto store, but thought I'd
ask first.


Derek P

Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online

More information about the 200q20v mailing list