Alignment: Impossible with H&R springs?

TM t44tq at
Wed Jun 11 00:03:54 EDT 2003

Point being that if you don't know what you're doing (I mean really know
you're doing), you shouldn't mess around with spring rates and shock
can get you in trouble.

-----Original Message-----
From: QSHIPQ at [mailto:QSHIPQ at]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 10:04 PM
To: b.benz at; t44tq at
Cc: 200q20v at
Subject: Re: Alignment: Impossible with H&R springs?

Completely agree Bernie.  My accumulation of springs/shocks and
applications has forced me to fabricate outside the norm, cuz I have em.
I thoroughly enjoy a properly tuned quattro suspension that ISN'T
lowered.  You don't need to go "down" to gain performance.  Changing the
front rear spring/damper rate is one good way to avoid that bag and tag
H&R/Eibach 'thing'.

In a message dated 6/10/2003 8:52:31 PM Central Daylight Time,