Alignment: Impossible with H&R springs?

Charles Baer charlie at
Wed Jun 11 15:12:30 EDT 2003

> >I'm not trying to be argumentative here, but I feel your take on springs
> > which lower the car is overly bleak.
> <<Bleak does not equaate to factual.  Mind is made up, don't confuse with
> facts!>>
> What? I have no idea what you are talking about Bernie. Mind is made up??

Means do not contaminate his lovely theory with ugly facts!

Decreased lap times and improved feel in my 911 were obviously not due
lowering w/ no other changes, but in truth a fignewton of my

Got it?!? ;-)

Amazes me how many black/white knock-down-drag-outs we have on this

PS: compared to bumpsteer in a lowered 911, a 200q20v getting bumpsteer
from a set of H&R 29800s is also a fig newton.  Probably can say the
about how I eliminated inner edge wear by toeing it in a bit.

I feels much better now...