Alignment: Impossible with H&R springs?

Thu Jun 12 11:55:45 EDT 2003

Michigan is brutal!  Whacked 2 of my Borbets 2 weeks ago with a STOCK
suspension!  I used to prorally and autox a full caged 81 Scirocco.  Thos A1/2/3
chassis are renouned for bumpsteer problems.  Just like the audis, after you go
down so far, bumpsteer and tramlining take away the lower COG gains quickly.

The nice thing about the t44q is they start out with decent suspension

In a message dated 6/12/2003 9:41:55 AM Central Daylight Time,