Cooland Leak

Kneale Brownson knotnook at
Mon Jun 16 16:06:35 EDT 2003

Sounds like you're describing the Multifunction Temperature Sensor, which
is located a little ways closer to the firewall than the Afterrun
Temperature Sensor on the coolant manifold on the US driver side of the
engine, which I would generally call the left side of the engine.  I
presume that by right side, you are describing a position from standing in
front of the car????

If that sensor is leaking, it generally means it's failed internally, I