manual for 1991 200q20v

Henry A Harper III hah at
Fri Jun 20 09:20:53 EDT 2003

Nothing really compares to the Bentley, it is the official factory manual.
There are probably a few on ebay which should be cheapest, direct from or through lister Chris Miller's site (he works for Bentley)

I think that the CD offered for our cars differs in content from the paper
manual (I only have the paper) in that it is the dealer service fiche; but
I can't imagine that it requires anything that is not included on the CD to
print pages.

Hnery Harper hah at
1991 200 quattro, 119.9k
1988 GTI 16v, 236k