fuel pump check valve(s) dilemma

Gordy_Schesel at allianzlife.com Gordy_Schesel at allianzlife.com
Mon Jun 30 17:55:54 EDT 2003

This was 50 TUs for diagnosis and 225 TUs for remove/replace.  My rough
guess: (50 TUs @ $1.10) plus (225 TUs @ $1.00) = $280.00

                    "John Gourley"
                    <azaudi at msn.com>       To:     "Audi 200Q 20V" <200q20v at audifans.com>
                    Sent by:               cc:
                    200q20v-admin at au       Subject:     Re: fuel pump check valve(s) dilemma

                    06/30/2003 04:33

> Labor was $280.50.  I don't know their hourly rate, since they bill in
> TUs,
> (technician units?)

sounds like the system we used for many years at VW dealers.......if so,
TU's referred to time units.   The time was broken down into tenths of an
hour......example, 2.2 TU's equalled 2 hours and 12 minutes.  divide the
TU's on your bill into 280.50 should give you the hourly shop rate.

John Gourley
200q20v mailing list
200q20v at audifans.com