Hard to Find Trim Piece

Chuck Pierce cpcycle at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 7 19:23:56 EST 2003

The picture came through on the first message, got lost on the second.

The piece that is missing , going around the front of the light is what
I need.
I stopped by the dealer today to see if they could break it out
separately, but their Etka just shows the same Pic..
It is about #60 retail for the upper retainer that this is mounted on
per side. Looks like I will be headed to Dads to see if they might have
a couple of serviceable ones. I will be putting my new( used ) Euro
lights in and want all the parts so the job is done just once.