Blau vs dealer

Shayne thequattroking at
Thu Mar 13 09:47:03 EST 2003

I just went through this.  The hoses Rod can't get are actually cheap.  I
think there were no more then two or three.  Unless you REALLY loath your
delaer, it is hardly worth ordering them from BLAU.  If I remember right,
the hoses cost me $15.00 and the shipping was about $7.00 (I bought mine
from Carlsen).

Shayne P.

Oakland, CA.

Tons 'o German junk.