Good radiator shop

Brandon Rogers brogers at
Fri Mar 14 09:45:07 EST 2003

I'm looking for a recommendation on a radiator shop that can recore (with h=
igh efficiency core) the radiator for my '84 urq.  It will be cooling a 3B.=
  Yes I am aware of the aftermarket (2B, Dialynx, etc) products.  If you ha=
ve a good recommendation for a shop-it would be much appreciated.  Preferab=
ly in Colorado (all you CO listers), but will ship if necessary.