the saga continues(pretty pictures, even)

Mihnea Cotet c_mihnea at
Mon Mar 17 07:59:34 EST 2003

AFAIK and IIRC, the official factory manual recommends
to remove the harmonic balancer and t-belt gear
together, I can even remember the drawing where they
show how to put it back together.

Just my 0.02 worth of 2 different 20vt t-belt