How much for a 91 20v with 242K?

Jacob Michaels jalexmichaels at
Sat Mar 22 06:28:53 EST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Bose system still in car, unfortunately.  Sport seats work fine, but look a
bit worn. Headlights DOT.

Not sure about halfshaft, but clutch was done 60K ago. Cylinder head/ turbo
rebuilt at 180K by reputable local audi specialty shop.  I believe this damage
was done by engine overheat episode.  Car leaks no oil.

Will look at complete records this weekend.