Lighting in the footwells

Steven Sprague ssprague at
Tue Mar 25 10:32:32 EST 2003

Hi List,

    This weekend I was installing the spring for the recirc flap behind
the glove box.  This spring, as I've read on the list, really makes a
difference on Econ mode.  My window's don't fog up!  Thanks to my friend
with a 91 20v avant.
    As I was removing the lower panel, I noticed a light and it didn't
work.  So I adjusted the bulb and it works now.  Really cool!  Then
yesterday, I checked the drivers side, didn't see any light or fixture
like on the passenger side.  Is it my car or did Audi not include a
light for the driver's feet?  Also, I set the rear lights to turn on
when the doors open/close.  Such interesting features when one spends
more time exploring.
    I'd appreciate any info the collective can part with.

Still sorting out the 200