Stalled no start My guess: Is not Distributor gear.

SuffolkD at SuffolkD at
Mon Mar 31 12:32:40 EST 2003

Sounds like fuel delivery or maybe the timing is off.
Any re-start eliminates broken distributor gear.

Here's the link from past discussion but this is the wrong direction for you.
<A HREF=""></A>

HTH -Scott in BOSTON

Symptoms.... car started fine when I got in to drive
to work after dropping off my daughter.  After idling
for about 2 seconds the engine started stumbling and
the idle speed gradually got lower and lower until it