Stalled no start My guess: Is not Distributor gear.

CL Wong montesawong at
Mon Mar 31 10:02:12 EST 2003

It did start up and ran fine after being towed home.
I've got some checking to do and my vag-com won't talk
to my car (unlikely to be of any help if it's a fuel
delivery problem, I guess).

--- SuffolkD at wrote:
> Sounds like fuel delivery or maybe the timing is
> off.
> Any re-start eliminates broken distributor gear.
> Here's the link from past discussion but this is the
> wrong direction for you.
> <A
> HTH -Scott in BOSTON
> Symptoms.... car started fine when I got in to drive
> to work after dropping off my daughter.  After
> idling
> for about 2 seconds the engine started stumbling and
> the idle speed gradually got lower and lower until
> it
> died.

Do you Yahoo!?