Seat Heater Q

Richard Tanimura Richard at
Tue May 6 09:04:31 EDT 2003

The bulbs burn out. I think there is a fix for just the light in

Otherwise you can buy new controllers PN 893 963 563 01C

Might be the heater pads are bad. You can buy heater pads PN 8AO 963 555,
8AO 963 55A

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-admin at [mailto:200q20v-admin at]On
Behalf Of Steve Sherman
Sent: den 6 maj 2003 06:51
To: 20v
Subject: Seat Heater Q

My recently  new to me 91 20v has a dead drivers side seat heater.  The
lite in its dash switch does not even come on.  Now that our local
weather is cold in the AM but hot later in the day, a seat heater would
be nice,; so I thought I would look into it.  I did not see any signs of
blown fuses.  but did not know the right way to pull the switch from the
dash.  Can these switches be pryed out without screwing things up, or
does one need to remove screws or latches in the back?

Any common failures suggested byt a seat heater switch whose lite does
not come on?

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at