Phil Rose pjrose at
Tue May 6 16:05:12 EDT 2003

At 1:07 PM -0400 5/6/03, DAK wrote:
>So, anyone else had an offer like this for their car? I've bought or
>sold a car when I haven't talked to the person face to face.

Gosh, David, your web site photos are so good that even _I_ would
have been fooled! (just kidding).

I hope that this guy is for real. It's a fair price for a good car. I
suppose the safe thing is to have it delivered only after actual cash
money is in hand.

I see that Glen Powell also has his car up for sale--haven't heard
much from him lately. there?

Phil Rose
Rochester, NY
mailto:pjrose at