Make your 20v a 20vt...

auditude at auditude at
Thu May 8 20:20:34 EDT 2003

Yes Bernie, you are correct.  That is very helpful and so important! =P

If it were a manifold, it would have to have multiple apertures for making connections.
"A pipe or chamber having multiple apertures for making connections."

I believe it is typically called a flange.  For example:
"A protruding rim, edge, rib, or collar, as on a wheel or a pipe shaft, used to strengthen an object, hold it in place, or attach it to another object."

Whatever you call it, I ain't got one.


Bernie Benz <b.benz at> wrote:
> It's not a manifold on the 7A, just an alum outlet casting covering the
> triangular hole.
> > From: <auditude at>
> >
> > I forgot to mention.  I don't have a 7A water manifold either, so I'll be
> > incurring an expense in either case when I try to run the head.
> >
> > Ken

More information about the 200q20v mailing list