List friendly dealerships etc. Didi reminder

Kneale Brownson knotnook at
Fri May 16 18:40:44 EDT 2003

Just thought I'd add that those who liked dealing with Didi on a
long-distance basis before she left Carlsen still can do so.  She's working
now for a different parts supplier and also has a connection for
dealer-only Audi items.  She's doing the dealer-only stuff through her home
e-mail:  < anklebyttr at >  and  the more generic stuff through her
new employer at < didi at  >.  She has ETKA available to check
parts numbers.