List friendly dealerships etc. Didi reminder

Scalmanini Steve sscalmanini at
Sat May 17 02:16:30 EDT 2003

to: Michael Murphy < vag at >

from: Steve Scalmanini < sscalmanini at >

Hi Michael,

I don't know if you ever plan to update the
Parts Suppliers page at, but
if/when you do, please add Didi to it (as
the last-to-leave of the experts from the
Linda years at Carlsen).

The post below is at <

List friendly dealerships etc. Didi reminder

Kneale Brownson knotnook at
Fri, 16 May 2003 17:40:44 -0400

Just thought I'd add that those who liked
dealing with Didi on a long-distance basis
before she left Carlsen still can do so.
She's working now for a different parts
supplier and also has a connection for
dealer-only Audi items.  She's doing the
dealer-only stuff through her home e-mail:
< anklebyttr at >  and the more
generic stuff through her new employer at
< didi at  >.  She has ETKA
available to check parts numbers.

Do you Yahoo!?