Bose amp repair

Tom Mullane tmullane at
Sat May 17 14:02:12 EDT 2003

I use this thing to remove solder.  45 watts is a lot of power, so you have
to be careful, but it rocks!

From: "Derek Pulvino" <dbpulvino at>
To: 200q20v at
Subject:   Re: Bose amp repair
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:04:03 -0700

I was able to do it with a suction bulb type apparatus.  AGree with the big
p.i.a. statement.

Derek P

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 01:46:24 -0400
From: Huw Powell <audi at>
To: David Head <v8q at>
Cc: v8newlist <V8 at>,
	"200q20v at Audifans. Com" <200q20v at>,
	qlist <quattro at>

>Wishes: A better solder sucker. I might try some wick next time. I just
>don't do enough work to justify a high end station with a vaccum pump.
>Woulda cut the job time in half though...

Get a "solderpult" from - about $20 I think, works real
well, simple, cheap... sorry I don't have a part number handy...

Huw Powell