Radiator Follow up

Bernie Benz b.benz at charter.net
Tue May 20 18:39:30 EDT 2003

Before you spring for a new one, try this:  With a pair of gas pliers, try
rolling the aluminum tabs that are crimped over the plastic end header
tighter over the header, one at a time.  You should be able to do this in
situ on the top tank.  There is a rubber gasket between the two and you may
be able to establish enough additional squeeze on this gasket to go another
10 years.  BTDT on an IC.  DFI if IAB!