FS: boost hoses, radiator, rr pads

Linus Toy linust at mindspring.com
Tue May 27 14:58:22 EDT 2003

Hope this isn't a repeat, but I kept getting bounces from the 200q20v list...

Cleaning the garage...here's a few things I found...off my '91
200q20vt...posting to local and 200q20v lists before a general Audifans post.

Michelin Man hose.  035-145-720A.  Installed about 3 yrs, 30k miles ago, then
replaced with a Samco set earlier this year.  Worked fine when removed.

Pressure hose.  034-145-746N.  Hose from turbo outlet to intercooler x-over
intake, also Y-s into bypass valve.  Original on car, so about 100k miles, then
replaced with Samco hose.  Worked fine when removed.

Lower radiator hose.  447-121-055 D. replaced when radiator and thermostat were
replaced, as a precaution.

AKG radiator (plastic end tanks).  441-121-251-AA.  with outlets for auxilary
radiator.  No cracks or leaks when removed from car.  Replaced only because I
was replacing a bunch of stuff all at once.

Finally, for most Audis, OEM rear bake pad set.  Near new (10.5mm remaining pad
material--my new Porterfields have only 11.5 mm).  Markings on the pad include
"Lucas" and "Jurid 52966" and the VW logo and p/n 4A0 615 415B.

What are these worth?  Make an offer!  Prefer local (Seattle area) buyer, but
willing to ship (plus shipping costs).  Email any questions.  Thanks!

Linus Toy               Insanity is doing the same thing
Mercer Island, WA       you've always done and expecting
linust at mindspring.com   different results
                        - Roger Milliken, Milliken & Co