No subject

Thu Nov 20 15:09:11 EST 2003

As some of you know, I have a 91 200 wagon (at the moment!) and I am
replacing the stock Gamma radio with a non-OEM Aiwa unit.
Crutchfield sells an adapter to allow you to connect to the amplified
rear speakers (PAC OEM-2, $29.99) and I'm wondering if this is needed or
if there might be other brands out there that are better.
I may eventually replace the rear speakers but for now I want to leave
them in. My car is the non-Bose so I assume this adapter just converts
the head unit output from an amplified to non-amplified signal, allowing
the speaker amps to do their job.
Any BTDT appreciated. Thanks.
200q20v mailing list
200q20v at

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]


More information about the 200q20v mailing list