No subject

Thu Nov 20 15:09:11 EST 2003

I don't know the solution to your problem, but I have the exact same sympoms
in my 200. Sometimes they work and sometimes they do, I have thought it may
be a loose plug in the harness but to no avail, (honestly haven't had time
to fool with it too much). Anyone BTDT?
>Message: 4
>From: "Audi Sport"
>To: 200q20v at
>Subject: Electrical issues
>Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 19:46:11 -0400
>[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>I wonder if any of you had this happen before.
>My differential lock, ABS switch and back up lights quit working,
>all at
>same time. I know that fuse #12 protects these items (and others)
>but the
>fuse is good. I know because I checked it with a test light and
>replacing it too but no results. The cruise control is also
>protected by
>#12 but it has never worked so I don't think it would be related (or
>it?). This happened to me only once before a while ago but it went
>a few minutes. However this morning when I started the car up I got
>symptoms again. Antilock light is on in the dash, differential and
>locks are inoperable (won't even light up) and the back up lights
>either. Does anybody have even the faintest idea of what could be
>Bundle of wires to look for? Some relay? ............I would really
>like to
>get this fixed. I'm not real comfortable driving around with no ABS.
>Help, please
>Dan B.
>MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click
> 1.
200q20v at

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]