No subject

Thu Nov 20 15:09:11 EST 2003

steering wheel. If you're getting steering wheel feedback, I would have
the tires rebalanced and wheels checked for bends. While the wheels are
off, check the front tie rod-ends and lower ball joints for play by
twisting the strut around, as well as giving the lower control arms a
good roughing up to see if any of the bushings are allowing play. My bet
goes with missing wheel weights, based on recent experience with my
sister's t44q.

From: "Mike Miller" <mikemilr at>
To: <200q20v at>
Subject: Re: Front end noise
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:46:01 -0600

Mine is making a noise when applying power  - sounds related to wheel
speed. No sound when coasting. CV joint was my first thought but it
checks out good. I would think wheel bearing or tire would always make
the noise. Noise very noticeable at freeway speeds. Occasional vibration
in the steering wheel also. Any ideas?

mike miller