Rear Power window failure

Henry A Harper III hah at
Fri Nov 21 20:47:37 EST 2003

If the rear "cigar lighter" is also newly non-functional, then it seems most
likely that the wiring to the lockout switch or the switch itself is bad.
Driver's door hinge area is always a good place to check for broken wires.

Yay, lists are back!

Henry hah at
1991 200 quattro, 120k, still waiting for t-belt job
1988 GTI 16v, 238k,  vacuum leak idle stumble getting pretty annoying