Rear Power window failure

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at
Mon Nov 24 08:13:14 EST 2003

>Even if the rear lighter has power, couldn't there still be a problem with
>part of the lockout switch (i.e., the window contacts)?

Phil, after taking the drivers door totally apart to gain access to really
check wires, I am leaning your way. (really wish I could read schematics
better)  little else makes sense besides failure of switch.  Of course when
apart did I check when I check all other switches, NO!  I hate when stuff
breaks in the cold weather.  At least every part of the door/window is very
well lubed.

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get MSN Extra Storage