: RE: Rear Brakes

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:31:58 EDT 2003

>I have the Harbor Freight rear disc brake toolset that has the
>perfect fittings for Audi rear brakes. Problem is, after shipping
>and handling, it's $50. But has tools for many, many cars, not just

Not much of a problem when you consider the time saved and cost of new puck
boots when you
rip them because the slip joint pliers slipped while trying to turn the
pucks.  (and of course shop labor rates)
Very nice kit from thetoolwarehouse.net  Item # Ap 7860  $36.50 before
shipping.  S&H often free for orders over $100.