Colorado (or near by) 3B owners

Ned Ritchie N at
Thu Sep 4 17:35:54 EDT 2003

And I could make Mihnea a real screaming 110 octane Nitro tire burning
pair too.

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-admin at [mailto:200q20v-admin at] On
Behalf Of Brian Link
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 12:59 PM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: Colorado (or near by) 3B owners

Mihnea Cotet wants to know if anyone would be interested in him making a
custom chip real time for your car.  He might be stopping by the
boulder-Denver area if there is any interest.

This would take place around October 2003.  Let me know off list if you
are interested.  I don't know the cost, but I would imagine it is
negotiable depending on the number cars.

Brian Link
200q20v mailing list
200q20v at