audi antifreeze

quattro + 5 or 8 = fun thequattroking at
Mon Sep 8 01:41:37 EDT 2003

Go to a euro auto parts store and buy Pentosin brand antifreeze.  Just make
sure if you are adding to what is in your car, the color you buy matches it.
IE, don't put red in if your car has the blue already in it.  BTW, the .bz
at the end of your address signifies Belize.  Are you in Belize??  I work
down there.

Bay Area, CA

Audis, MBZs & a black sheep BMW.

PARTING:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5