Dies after hot start repeatedly

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:42:30 EDT 2003

I'll be curious to see what you come up with as I have the same problem on
my car.  I wound up just changing the check valve a couple of months ago,
but still running the original pump.

I have noticed it only happens for me on a hot car and a hot day, and the
car will only start, and stay started when this happens when I have my foot
on the gas.  I know good check valve, no leaks from bpv or hoseing, and
don't think ISV because only happens from hot start.

It was real funny a while ago watching a valet try to get my car out of the
parking garage on a hot day...I have to use heel/toeing to keep the car
alive in these situations...pretty sure he didn't get that merit badge yet.

Derek P

Message: 11