Diff. Pressure Checker

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 21:15:46 EDT 2004

Can anybody tell me whether or not a "differntial pressure checker" is 
what's used to perform a "leak-down test?"

Based on the description -two pressure gauges with a pressure regulator in 
between, inlet hooked to compressor, outlet to the sparkplug hole- it sounds 
to be.  Somebody I know has an airplane and uses it regularly to diagnose 
engine condition.  Also, assuming I can find the right adapter for the spark 
plug size, what would be the PSI setting I'd want to use?

Going to try and pinpoint better where my ole's going.  It seems imperative 
given the current state of things


Derek P

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2 

More information about the 200q20v mailing list