Broken Clutch Master Cylinder Rod

George Sidman sidman at
Tue Apr 13 00:54:37 EDT 2004

Many thanks to all who sent in condolences and advice re the busted
master cylinder rod. The new OEM part is the answer - getting it in is
another story. It clearly was designed to be installed with the pedal
cluster out of the car. So, I did it in place. One huge PITA.

I am now faced with pulling the Wastegate on the '90 sedan, just to
replace the wastegate diaphram - a job I do not look forward to.

Thanks again y'all. This list is a blessing...............
George Sidman, President
sidman at
Monterey Network Center
9701 Blue Larkspur Lane