Catalytic converter location in 3B ES/2 conversion

Charles Baer charlie at
Fri Apr 23 13:27:45 EDT 2004

Has anybody found multi-cat system parts ?  I don't remember where this came
from, but it was posted recently to some motorhead forum:

3-cat WRX system:

The thread containing the photo, with lots of turbo system component pics:

Now personal preferences aside, I assume most listers don't think WRXes
are total
dogs ;)  If subie has a 3-cat system working, I wonder if we can adapt
something similar
to keep our local EPA hounds off our backs.