Valve cover gasket replacement question/MA state emissions ?

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Wed Apr 28 23:38:04 EDT 2004

> From: "Joshua C" <smuckycat at>
> Listers,
> I need to change my valve cover gasket and looking at the job it appears I
> need to remove the throtle body, meaning I need to get a new IM to throtle
> body gasket.
Your logic is nonsense!


More information about the 200q20v mailing list