FPR->Fuel rail hose

Ken Keith auditude at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:01:23 EDT 2004

Hi again,

I'm having a bear of a time checking the Russian ETKA, Babelfish isn't
working out somehow for me.  But I might have it.

Is it 034 133 715 N?



On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 08:00:07 -0700, Ken Keith <auditude at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Well, I discovered mine is leaking too now.  Spraying right onto the
> valve cover.  I noticed a brief fuel smell a couple times for the past
> few days.  This morning after I left the house I smelled it again and
> pulled over and had a look.  WHOA!  Looks like the clamp has loosened
> or something.
> Since I already have some kind of rubber hose and clamp repair, altho'
> I don't know if the clamps are the right kind, I'm thinking I just
> want to put the OEM piece in there.
> Brett, do you have a part number for that part you ordered?
> Thanks,
> Ken
> Kneale Brownson knotnook at traverse.com
> >
> At 12:47 PM 7/18/2004 -0400, auditude at cox.net wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >On my car, both those lines (at the rail and at the filter) had been
> >replaced by sections of rubber hose and what look to be standard hose
> clamps.
> >
> >They make me nervous and I'd like to replace them or verify they are spec'ed
> >for that type of application.
> >
> >I'd like to hear how sourcing the oem replacements goes, and/or about other
> >robust repair alternatives.
> There IS a rubberized high-pressure fuel line available in several ID
> sizes.  They use special hoseclamps designed to compress reliably around a
> specific OD.  FLAPS would be a source.

More information about the 200q20v mailing list