Rear Brakes

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Sun Aug 8 21:24:28 EDT 2004

Ok, I've got the Bernie method rear brake low pad indicator going.  Looks
like the caliper is going to need some refurbishment as well as on the
driver side rear, the inside pad is worn, but the outside pad has much life
left.  I read through the information on rear calipers on Chris's site and
it looks pretty straightforward.  Any other btdt that I might want to be
warry of before I jump in? Seal or boot kits recomended to purchase?  Also
looks like by cleaning everything up, I should get a functioning e-brake
again, true?

Can someone confirm that even though this sounds really ugly, it's not going
to damage the long as I don't let go like this for a long time?

Derek P