Radiator Fan Ground Side Fuse.

Ken Keith auditude at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:08:55 EDT 2004

For an OEM alternative, these types of fuses, in 80a, will screw right
into the original fusible link location, if the plastic case is

They are available at FLAPS, unlike the factory piece.

Kneale Brownson knotnook at traverse.com

Is this the fusible link?  The ones I ordered by part number have "80"
stamped on them.  So I figured 80 amp.  I've read reports of folks
substituting those blade-type fuse holders and as low as a 60-amp fuse.