losing coolant through exhaust

Alan Cordeiro alancordeiro at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 22:23:50 EDT 2004

>From experience I know you can lose coolant , and not mix with oil.
...had that problem....

If the coolant is leaking through the head gasket, and if you run
high boost for a long while, the coolant tank will overflow,
or at least that what I kept noticing, along with the regular coolant

If boost of 1.8 for a few seconds  on a regular basis does not seem to
cause the coolant to overflow out the tank cap, your leak may be
somewhere else.