Stock 200q20vt BBS wheels vs. urS4 wheels

jerry beer gsfent at
Sat Aug 14 09:44:35 EDT 2004

I have used these wheels on my 91 200qa for prob 80,000 miles. No tramlining
at all with 225/55-16 and very little with 245-45/16 although there is a
little harshness with the lower profile tires (Koni yellows in front with
H&R springs). I use an alignment shop that has been around 45 years, and
alignments are  their specialty.  I didn't notice any difference in ride
with the 225's.  The wheels are light and strong, and I think they look much
better than the original BBS. YMMV
91 200qa