LoJack System Removal?

TM t44tq at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 18 23:29:03 EDT 2004

Why would you want to remove it?

If you don't pay the fees, you just don't have any monitoring going on.

You'd have to take the car to a LoJack dealer and see if they can remove
I don't think there are readily available diagrams to remove this
otherwise what would be the point of it?

That's why my Audi has a very non-standard alarm system in it, so that
thieves will have a difficult time figuring out where the system is