T$$ Brake light question

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 16:52:26 EDT 2004

From: TooManyAudis at aol.com

>After doing much brake work on my 91 200q 20v over the past few weeks --
>namely New Rear rotors and pads and new parking brake cables, along with
>new shifter bushings and many other odds and ends -- my "brake" idiot light
>shining brightly in my dash (the one that would normally indicate an
>engaged parking brake).

Condolences on the Ebrake cable job.  Just did it myself, a real PITA,
especially if you don't have a lift and a car with 150K worth of accumulated
road debris.  Even thought the light has a few other functions, I'd sure
look closely at those related to ebarake function first, especially the
lever coming down on the switch.
good luck.