Climate Control flakiness

Andy Schor walbum at
Wed Dec 15 10:06:00 EST 2004

Hmm, yesterday I drove from Pittsburgh to Cleveland and back (~300 miles).
The CC was set on AUTO and at one point on the way out, the whole display
along with the blower shut completely off.  I tried a gentle tap on the
nothing.  Then the CC lights flickered a few times and eventually came back
along with the heat.  This happened again on the way home, and again it
to service on it's own.  This morning it worked fine, but I can hear a
squeal from
the blower motor.

Andy Schor
'91 200q20v Avant