Cold start Valve

Paul Luevano paul at
Sun Feb 1 16:49:18 EST 2004

Henry A Harper III wrote:
> Sounds like you may be having some residual fuel pressure leakdown problems,
> though. Original injectors? Fuel pump & check valve?

Ah, ok.  As far as I know the injectors are original, and I have been thinking
it was time to replace em.  Sounds like time to check out the fuels system from
tank forward.

Paul Luevano            |   AMA * MSF   |'99 CBR 600F4  (Racebike)   | USM * CCS #898|'97 CBR 1100XX (Streetbike)
Waltham, MA USA         |  NMA #116657  |'91 200TQ20V   (Winter)
_____"The purpose of man is to live, not to exist."-Jack London_____